Infochange is a non-profit making unincorporated association
formed to promote the interests of its members.
Infochange plans and organises
conferences, user days and workshops together
with making representations to the suppliers of software and
services for product changes, future developments, support
initiatives and service delivery.
main aim of the group is to promote and maintain a healthy
dialogue between Advanced and their users. Ensuring that the suppliers
understand what their users need and want and initiate and
develop networking relationships between members.
Membership of Infochange is by subscription and is open to all licensed users of e2, e5 and associated solutions.
SHOULD I JOIN?
- You can keep in touch with what is happening with Advanced, including the latest product developments
- You will learn how to get the most out of your products and system by talking and listening to fellow users and suppliers
- You can join with other users to make the suppliers management and staff aware of your views and register your needs for product enhancements
- You can easily contact other Infochange members who have a supplier implementation similar to yours
EXACTLY DO I GET?
Your organisation will receive FREE attendance for up to two attendees at all Infochange User Forums, Development Workshops held during the year. These sessions provide pro-active, clearly focused opportunities for the exchange of views and information with Advanced. We work together with Advanced to ensure that the e5 content at the conference is relevant and most importantly useful. You are also entitled to send along representatives to these committee meetings that are held during the year. Our groups currently include:
- Executive Committee
- Service Delivery User Forum
- Development Focus Group
- Infochange User Forum/Workshops
WILL IT COST?
The cost of membership is £300 plus VAT and the subscription year runs from July 1 – June 30.
NOW? - Please click
here for an application form
But if you would like
some further information before applying, regarding the aims
of the user group and the related benefits please click
If you have any queries
or would like to know more about the Infochange User Group
please do not hesitate to contact Sallie Bentley on the following
numbers or email at Infochange@taylorbennett.co.uk
+44 (0) 1462 742927
Fax: +44 (0) 1462 744934